Mint users, we’ve heard you loud and clear: two of your most requested features – budgeting and splitting transactions – are now available for Android™ phone and tablet users.
Now, you can create and edit budgets and split transactions, enabling you to have more control over your finances wherever you go!
Want to see how you’ve performed against your budget?
No problem – our budgeting feature allows you to track your budget habits over the past six months – right from your Android device.
You will also be able to create and edit budgets directly on your mobile device and decide whether a new purchase will set your budget off track, while you’re still in the store.
Did you just spend a bundle at your local one-stop shop?
No worries – now you can split that transaction to get a more accurate picture of how much you’re spending across different categories – all from the palm of your hand.
Lastly, be sure to check out the Mint app’s new, updated design, which delivers a more consistent look & feel across Android phones and tablets.
And, now with support for Jelly Bean 4.2, you can enjoy the Mint app on the latest Android devices!
Other helpful features for Android
• Organizing all your accounts in one place. One tap delivers a complete overview of your finances.
• Interacting with your data. Pinch, tap and flick through your graphs to drill into spending by category, merchant or budget.
• Getting personalized updates. New streaming delivery of account alerts, bill reminders and personalized advice helps you make smart financial decisions.
• Syncing automatically across platforms. Changes to one platform – on the Web, smart phone or tablet – automatically sync on all devices.
• Tracking cash spending on the go: The app’s geo-location capabilities help you cleanly and immediately categorize cash spending. That means no spending goes unaccounted for in your budgets.
• Reviewing finances without an Internet connection. Storing data from the latest download allows easier viewing of finances, anytime, anywhere.
Plus, you can always count on Mint’s bank-level security, including an application-level passcode, read-only account access and the ability to disable access from mobile devices to account information at any time from the Mint.com website.
New and existing users can download the Mint.com Android App free from the Google Play™ store app.
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.