The average annual Valentine’s Day spending in the United States exceeded $18 billion dollars last year, making it the second-highest grossing holiday next to Christmas.
Over 61% of American consumers celebrate the most romantic day of the year, spending an estimated $126 showering loved ones with gifts.
Remember when Valentine’s Day consisted of homemade cards and boxes of candy hearts? Neither can we.
With cupid’s arrow hitting wallets hard, here are 10 Valentine’s Day gift ideas for $25 or under that are sure to make your sweetheart weak in the knees.
Click on “Launch Infographic” for an expanded view.
1. Miniature Custom Cardboard Couple – Foldable Me, $11.99 each person
2. Chocolate Tasting Kit – Chronicle Books, $24.95
3. You + Me = Awesome Print – Handz (Etsy), $19
4. Funny Valentine’s Day Card – emilymcdowelldraws (Etsy), $4.50
5. Set of 6 Beer Soaps – Think Geek, $24.99
6. The Mustache Grower’s Guide Book – The Art of Shaving, $9.95
7. Date Idea Service for Couples - How About We for Couples, Price Varies
8. Friendship Bracelet Temporary Tattoos – Tattly, $2 set of 2
9. Sequin Heart Shoe Clips – Ban.do, $25
10. 10 Things I Love About You – The Creative Place, Free!