We are closing in on the final week of the Mint.com Money Boo Boos Sweepstakes and with approximately 100,000 financial goals set so far, January has been a whirlwind of a goal-setting, money-saving, get-your-finances-back-on-track kind of month.
In the past three weeks, 9 lucky Minters have each won a $500 prize — just for setting a goal in Mint.com!
If you are late to the party on this, don’t worry. You still have until the end of January to jump on board.
And if you have already set a goal, but didn’t get selected for the Money Boo Boos Sweepstakes, hang in there! Your entry will automatically be rolled into the following week, so there’s still a chance for you to win one of the $500 weekly prizes.
In case you’ve missed all the Money Boo Boos action happening here on MintLife, here are some links to catch you up to speed:
- Get the details of the Mint.com Money Boo Boos Sweepstakes.
- Follow this step-by-step tutorial on how to set a goal in Mint.com.
- Are you thinking about applying for a mortgage? Here’s what NOT to do.
- Personal finance 101: The 4 basic financial accounts everyone should have.
- Being underinsured is a big Money Boo Boo. Here’s how to shop for life insurance using Mint.com.
- Learn how to use the power of benchmarks to reach your financial goals.
- Do you spend too much on housing? See who is living by the 30% rule.
- Slash your grocery bill using these 10 extreme couponing tips for the casual consumer.
- The psychology behind keeping up with the Jonses.
- Stop overspending! Here are 7 signs you are living beyond your means.
Now’s the time to get on track in 2013 — with a big head start — because money boo boos are so last year.