At MintLife, we’ve always done our best to help our readers make sense of a difficult economy — and what better way than to take your questions directly to the top?
For the past week, we’ve been crowdsourcing questions for Austan Goolsbee, chairman of President Obama’s Council of Economic Advisors and now it’s time to represent. Your questions will be asked during the first White House Economic State of the Union Round Table discussion taking place from 11:30 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. Eastern time today. The round table can be viewed online as it happens at www.whitehouse.gov/live and we’ll also post the video here in case you miss it.
We’ll only have time to ask a few questions, so make sure to drop by Mint Answers to see the other questions asked by mint.com users. And while you’re there, feel free to ask any other money-related questions that are burning a hole in your brain. Mint Answers has recently been updated to be even easier to use and the community is growing. Here are just a few of the new features being added.
• Set up email alerts for notification when questions are answered.
• Create enhanced profile pages and follow helpful users.
• Share questions and answers on Facebook, Twitter or via email.
• Tag more questions and answers, and monitor trending topics.
• Find more information by easily searching through existing questions.