See all of our credit cardsavingscheckingCDGICbrokerageauto insurance offers personalized for you.
We’re sorry, but this offer is no longer available. It may have been discontinued. But, we can match you with a personalized, money-saving offer.
How does it work?
- We analyze your current spending and accounts
- We then find personalized offers that will save you the most money
If you have the flexibility to deposit your money for a longer period of time, a Wells Fargo CD offers a choice of terms, a guaranteed fixed rate, and interest that is compounded daily. Choose the term and rate that best fits your needs from 3 months to one year; the longer you leave your money in place, the higher your rate of interest. Certificates of Deposit are one of the most stable investments around, and this one is FDIC insured for extra peace of mind.
- minimum to open
- early withdrawl penalty
- APYs on CDs are variable depending on the balance and term of the CD:
- APYs on GICs are variable depending on the balance and term of the GIC:
|$10,000 or less||3 months||0.05%|
|$100,000 or more||3 months||0.05%|
- Earn 10,000 Membership Rewards® bonus points after your first purchase with the card - redeemable for a $100 gift card!
- No Pre-Set Spending Limit
- No annual fee for the first year - $125 Thereafter
- The Membership Rewards® program - Earn 1 Membership Rewards® point for virtually every dollar you spend and redeem for your choice of travel, shopping, and entertainment rewards.
- Gold Card Events - exclusive access to tickets for select concerts, shows, major sporting events, and more in cities nationwide.
- Express Approval. Get a decision in less than 60 seconds.
Advertiser Disclosure: The credit card offers that appear on this site are from credit card companies from which Mint.com receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site, including, for example, the order in which they appear. Mint.com does not include all credit card companies or all available credit card offers.