See all of our credit cardsavingscheckingCDGICbrokerageauto insurance offers personalized for you.
Random Savings Account Sponsored
We’re sorry, but this offer is no longer available. It may have been discontinued. But, we can match you with a personalized, money-saving offer.
How does it work?
- We analyze your current spending and accounts
- We then find personalized offers that will save you the most money
A new way to save, the BB&T eSavings* online savings account is fast and easy. It offers higher interest rates and easy access to your money, with no monthly fees or minimum balance requirements. With BB&T eSavings, open your savings account online, save time, and earn more interest. Interest is compounded daily to maximize your savings. Plus you get unlimited deposits through BB&T ATMs or branches and unlimited transfers and withdrawals via BB&T 24 ATMs and BB&T branches. Funding your account is easy and flexible: you can transfer funds from an existing BB&T account, transfer money from an outside bank (initial deposit only), or send a check by mail.
- monthly fee
- minimum opening balance
- minimum no—fee balance
- free bill pay
- free atm use
- debit card
- Earn 10,000 Membership Rewards® bonus points after your first purchase with the card - redeemable for a $100 gift card!
- No Pre-Set Spending Limit
- No annual fee for the first year - $125 Thereafter
- The Membership Rewards® program - Earn 1 Membership Rewards® point for virtually every dollar you spend and redeem for your choice of travel, shopping, and entertainment rewards.
- Gold Card Events - exclusive access to tickets for select concerts, shows, major sporting events, and more in cities nationwide.
- Express Approval. Get a decision in less than 60 seconds.
Tips from the
Advertiser Disclosure: The credit card offers that appear on this site are from credit card companies from which Mint.com receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site, including, for example, the order in which they appear. Mint.com does not include all credit card companies or all available credit card offers.